Thursday, February 17, 2011

Legends and Hungry Spirits

It's been a decent week for receiving author copies of my latest releases. Earlier this week, I received advance copies of the trade paperback edition of The Gaki & Other Hungry Spirits, my new collection of short fiction from Dark Regions; it should be available for purchase any day now, for $17.99. (The signed/lettered and signed/numbered hardback editions are available right now, here, but quantities are limited. Collectors take note.)

Today, I received my author copies of the new trade paperback edition of Legends of the Night from Wildside Books. It's an older collection of short fiction, previously only available as a hardback, containing some of my best work from the 1990s through early 2000s, including my WWII novelette, "Children of Burma," and my homage to H. G. Wells's War of the Worlds, "Before the Red Star Falls." It's readily available from Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Wildside Books online, and other vendors. Click on the book cover or here for a link to the book page at Amazon.com.

Give it a try and see if it doesn't scare the dickens out of you. If it doesn't, I shall happily hunt down your dickens and say, "What the hell is wrong with you?" All righty, then.

No comments: