Saturday, October 3, 2026

Ferrum Park's THE HUNTED — A Haunted Trail Experience

This is mainly for local folks! For the past few years, Ferrum Park has put on a haunted trail event, and Ms. B. and I have had a great time at each of them. These events are not super-elaborate, but they're set in a creepy enough location: the woods I frequently haunted when I was a student at Ferrum College (yes, a long time ago). The scare factor for the trail is reasonably intense, but I'd say it's fine for most kids. Brugger and I will be attending on one of these weekend nights, depending on our schedules.
 
October 9–10 | 16–17 | 23–24 • 7–9 p.m.
Something has been hunting in these woods... and it isn’t looking for deer anymore. Stay quiet. Stay together. Keep moving. This time, you are the prey!
 
BUY ONLINE & SAVE!
Adults: $10 • Kids 18 & under: $5
Online tickets are not date-specific and may be used for one-time admission on any night!
 
AT THE GATE:
Adults: $15 • Kids 18 & under: $7
 
All proceeds go to support the Ferrum Park project!