Friday, July 9, 2021

Overnight Takes a Long, Long Time

With the major house renovation slowly wrapping up, I’m starting to unpack all the shit that’s been stowed in boxes for several weeks. I figured I’d take this opportunity to put my own books, as well as anthologies that include my work, together on the shelves in my office; something I’ve never really done before. There’s another couple dozen more books to dig up, and the hundred or so magazines featuring my short fiction will have to find a different home. Looking at this, I am forced to admit that, after 30-some years, my plan to become a rich and famous author overnight was a failure.

The plaques and critter are awards from the Deathrealm days. Those are happy things.

1 comment:

Admin said...

love the title...

sending you smiles and good wishes.