Thursday, December 4, 2008

"Iron Heart"...

...is the title of my latest short tale, and it's finished. Finally. Done by deadline. Now I've got two more tales to write, with two more deadlines. They're pretty generous, fortunately, what with the holidays coming up here.

"Demon Jar," my story featured at HorrorWorld during November, may still be accessed here: http://www.horrorworld.org/Rainey.htm

And the new issue of Cemetery Dance, #59, features my story, "The Gaki."

Lots of short stuff happening around here. Which is fine by me.

And don't forget Dark Shadows: The Path of Fate, my audio drama coming out very shortly on CD, from Big Finish.

Out.

2 comments:

Stewart Sternberg (half of L.P. Styles) said...

You know, I used to have a subscription to Cemetery Dance. I've thought about submitting there. I'll have to buy the issue with your story.

Stephen Mark Rainey said...

CD is always a good read -- though the wait between issues is usually extensive. And the response time on stories is often...well, the same. But so far it has always remained a good, viable market.