Sunday, March 11, 2012

Big Bamboo

Old Rodan at "Sinclair" (GC38X18). It's a veritable antique sign museum.

What a beautiful day out there, and I mean what a day. A cache run through Asheboro/ Randolph County with Bridget "Suntigres" Langley. Lots of variety—everything from park & grab micros to superdynawhopping ammo cans to extreme terrain hides. My favorite had me ascending into the lofty heights of a big bamboo grove. Whoa! What a view! One cache (GC38X18) took us to an interesting setting out on the country: a little service station that has been converted into something of an antique sign museum. At one cache site, a mopey moo cow came to see what I was up to. Sadly, moo cow could not go out caching.

At the end of it all, I had added 40 caches to my total, which now stands at 4,420. It sure beats a day couped up indoors....

A nice bamboo forest. I started out here...

...and ended up here. Funny how that happens.

She's hoping to make Scotland.

Moo cow mopes because it can't go caching on such a nice day.

No comments: