Saturday, April 30, 2022

Old Dude Featured at Stephen H. Provost’s "The Open Book"

This week, author Stephen H. Provost was kind enough to feature an interview with me on his The Open Bookblog, primarily about Fugue Devil: Resurgence (which releases today on Kindle, tomorrow in paperback; the hardback will apparently still be a little ways out). Mr. Provost conducts a fun interview, so please give it a look!

The Open Book — Stephen Mark Rainey
__________________________________________________________________________

It’s been a big time for interviews, I can tell you. A couple of weeks back, author Richard Dansky interviewed me for his “Five for Writing” blog. The Martinsville Bulletin interviewed Samaire Wynne (proprietor of Black Raven Booksand me last week, and the article should appear in tomorrow’s edition of the newspaper. Today, local author Ian McDowell interviewed me for YES, Weekly!, our local free newspaper. I hope all this drumming up of publicity about ye Fugue Devil will result in some honest-to-god sales. If not, take it from me, that old critter will be impossible to deal with, and ain’t nobody got time for that.

No comments: